Things are happening!

I created a Knork! =D It caused great damage to my fingers (I have a blister now), because the place where it looks all black is not actually tape, but melted plastic, which was achieved by a candle and a lot of good luck.
Also, we have a fairy.
And two metcards from 2007, and one from 2004 (hoping for extra points on that one). I'm in the planning stages for one of the videos, the one with the damsel in distress.
Oh, yes, and I found/made the flannel graph. But I'm not showing you. Because it's too awesome.
Mwahahahahahaha.
i figured out the code!! or pattern thingo...
ReplyDeletei'm seriously worried =S you guys look pretty solid going at the moment
we shall have to lift our game...
muahahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteI know what teh code is
i know exactly what it is
you peoplez wanna know?
well i wont tell you!!!
muahahahahahahahahaha