Thursday, July 1, 2010

Smiling Happily

After partaking of breakfast (a waffle, if anyone's interested, which you're probably not) I have come to realize that we actually have quite a lot of the items already.

1. For whatever reason, I actually registered the team with a name, because I actually thought that we needed to register with a name. Who knew?

7. As team captain, I have a copy of that...somewhere.

52. Those who know me well, will know that I am a sucker for LEGO. We'll have some, I just might have to arm-wrestle my little brother for it (He's on another team. Rivalry muchly!)

56. In a little jam jar.

63. I knew there was a good reason that we have an eccentric taste in TV shows. We have two season 3's, but I'll have to split them with the *other* team here.

81. Funky Fairytales. Starring Amy (Fairy Godmother), Felicity (Three little Pig's Mother), and Lisa (somewhere)

We have many more, but I don't really want to spoil our plans to all and sundry who will be reading our blog.

Also, keep an eye out for the Sequel to Jezebel's defenestration (anyone who read my team's blog last year will know what I'm talking about). Actually, anyone who missed seeing it, here is the link.

http://scavhunt2009mdt.blogspot.com/2009/07/jezebels-defenestration-part-1.html

Much love to everyone who will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment