When you guys were kids, did you ever rip Fantale wrappers to see who could make the longest chain? I did.
Well, a piece of Labor advertising has gone the same way. Made a really nice piece, just longer than 3m. I only had to tape it back together once, and that was because of an issue with a younger sibling...
Highly enjoyable. =D
Completely unrelated to ScavHunt, I know, but nothing has really been happening, because it's at that stage where there is no point to do anything.
And I'm still not motivated enough to film the damsel in distress yet. It's just taking up space on the table. Not that there was much space there in the first place anyway. We're just eating all our meals sitting in front of the living room heater. Oh well.
I need motivation people! Like now, preferably.
Or right about...now. *clicks fingers* *continues to click fingers in front of the computer*
Nope. Still not motivated. =C

No comments:
Post a Comment