Well, I completely forgot about the Call to Prayer this morning.
Oops.
Oh well. I wasn't up in time anyway.
I'm also in the planning stages for the fort made out of plastic cups.
According to my calculations, to make a fort 2.1X2.1X1.52m high, it will require 1760 plastic cups. (Not counting battlements). At present, I have 100 plastic cups.
I'm gonna need a few more if I'm to build my fort.
And, also according to my calculations, making a fort that big and with that many cups would only net us 35.2 points.
AND, also according to my calculations, if we buy them in packets of 25 at approximately $1.50, it would cost us around $105.60. Team Awesome's financial manager has declined to give us the funds to buy this many plastic cups, so we are going to need to look for another solution.
AND, also according to my calculations, for us to even gain 1 point it would cost us $3.
This is starting to get a bit expensive. =S
I do believe that I need to rope the other members of the team in so that we may buy a few more plastic cups.

No comments:
Post a Comment