Friday, July 2, 2010

Considering Strategy

Before I start this blog post, I would like to say something to the lone commenter, who claimed to solve the mystery of the blog post titles: I'm actually interested to see what you think the code is, especially since I said 'theme', which does not in any way, shape or form imply code. I'm highly curious as to what you think the code/pattern/theme is.

And if this post's title still fits in.

In other news, we very nearly have a mascot. Through tireless communication (AKA a grand total of two emails) we have narrowed our selection down to four. Well, actually Chibi suggested two, and I liked them so much I added two more.








































Those two were the ones that Chibi suggested, now here are the two that I like. (They're actually the best looking plants in my humble opinion).














































So, what say our (potentially non-existent) audience?

Oh and, what animal am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment