After a very enjoyable afternoon (in which nothing very much ScavHunt related was done, except for acquiring a picture frame, which I foresee getting 'accidentally' left at someone's house in the not too distant future... =P ) I am back to realize that I haven't actually done my second post for the day, which would be why it's a bit late.
Behold the awesomeness!
Keen eyes (or those who found Team Chaos' blog) will note that this is the same car that was vandalized in their team's efforts to cover a car with post-it notes. However, due to my competence, it is much more covered. I would hate to be the sucker who has to drive this thing.
Much as I wish that I could post-it note a full-size car, the only car that I have access to is *rather* large.
In other news...well, nothing really. I'm monumentally lazy and still haven't filmed. I'm gonna try to organize a meeting on Monday for our team, hopefully before the Trilympics.

No comments:
Post a Comment