Monday, July 5, 2010

Loving Being a Frog

Well, actually, apparently I'm a cat.

Why is that?

I may or may not have been purring at the time when the two other members who were able to make it today were discussing what animal I was.

But, all in all, today has been interesting. I have been dressed in newspaper (sadly I don't have pictures of this alarming event...Thank goodness!), dealt with two younger siblings that were dragged to the team meeting AND the Trilympics,  I have eaten chili (and I regret it now! =[ ), and many. many other things. I am only home briefly before I head out again, and this time instead of Scavhunting I will be in the city, for Equipped. Shall be fun, although potentially very tiring.

Hopefully Sam shall post photos of our escapades, and hopefully tomorrow the escapades shall continue, with plans for the music video to hopefully go ahead, as well as a suit.

Well, I shall toddle off to get ready to leave in ten. Farewell people!

*purrs*

^ That wasn't me.*blink blink* I swear I don't purr.

Much.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe now you regret it... I'm regretting it to. It's still burning my mouth =(

    ReplyDelete